Wednesday, June 8, 2016


Class Evaluation

  1. Some things i liked about this class is that i was able to learn a lot of things about computers and careers.
  2. some things i did not like about this class was the typing tutor.
  3. I don't have any recommendations, the class is fine.
  4. the highlight for me in this class was that i got learn about different things i ca do on the computers.
  5. Yes i did do my best in this class this class was one of the easiest class that I've had and also that i got to learn about computers
  6. No not really because when i get home from practice i is after 5 so then i have to do my hw and i sometimes fall asleep while I'm doing my hw.
  7.  Yes i am committed on being a CTR person because i want my future/life to be successful.
  8. i learned that you should always CTR no matter where you go yes i will pass it down.
  9. I will always remember to CTR and keep my CTR card with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment