Thursday, December 17, 2015

                                  Final Part 1 of 2
                        Class/ Self Evaluation 
The things that I enjoyed about this class is that we learn new things about Microsoft word also that we learned hoe to type with out looking at the keyboard but it is kind hard not look at the keyboard when typing, the things that I didn't like about the class is that we had to do the student success statement because sometimes when we had to do the reflection i don't what to put also because it had to be 10 sentences. That is all the things that I enjoyed and disliked about the class. Yes i really did my best in this class, this class is actually fun to have because you learn new things about computers. Yes I'm committed to being a CTR person because I will do right things and I will be respected by people and I will succeed in life if i keep on CTR.

No comments:

Post a Comment